Monday, December 22, 2008

Call 911 (bail out story)

Call 911

By Matthew Llewellyn, Founder
America's Conservative Movement
www.Myspace.com/USAConservativeMovement
and my personal blog site
http://insidethemindofmatt.blogspot.com/

Someone, anyone, please, I don't care who, please; CALL 911! (Figuratively.) I think I'm going to have a heart attack and/or a stroke before this is over. I can feel my carotid arteries hardening and my cerebral vasculature disintegrating as we speak.

Who else is following the bail out money? I ... I ... damn ... I mean really. I'm at a loss for words. (And that's a rare occurrence.) I really think I'm just going to go out and start screaming at people. I really do. I'm honestly at the point that I went to hire Black Water to interrogate Wall Street. We need to take these big bank executives who, by the way are STILL flying around in private luxury jets, and put them in a room and let black water use whatever tactics it feels necessary, to get the truth out of these pieces of pond scum as to where our money is at. Do I think anyone should oversee these interrogations to assure no illegal tactics are used? HELL NO I DON'T! If Wall Street doesn't have to give accountability then by God neither do we!

So today I am writing to you concerning an article forwarded to me by a fellow political columnist Amy T. in Michigan. I'm willing to bet she is also having a stroke and/or a heart attack over this; as every American should be!

I've switched things up a little bit. The parts of the story I am taking from the Associated Press will be in "blue", my replies will remain in "black".

I want to explain what is happening here for those of you who haven't been keeping up. Congress forced, very rapidly, a bill to steal 700 billion from our pockets and give it to criminals. Let me be politically correct. Washington saw a hurt and a growing crisis within the economy and felt the only appropriate resolution was to move with lightening speed and provide a financial blanket to Wall Street in order to strengthen the resolve of the U.S. economy.

So far $350,000,000,000 of the stolen funds have been distributed to the various thieves. These include criminals such as, but not limited too; JP Morgan Chase, SunTrust Banks, Inc, Regions Financial, Citibank, Bank of America, Marshall & Ilsley Corp, Bank of New York Mellon, BB&T Corp, Comerica, Inc, US Bancorp & Huntington Bancshares, Inc.

Go ahead you robbing, thieving criminal pieces of stinking, steaming cow excrement, sue me for calling you what you are! I beg you! You ARE thieves, you ARE criminals, and frankly, you ARE pieces of ... moving on. (See, I'm getting better, I censored myself.)

These companies refuse to say where the money is going. They will not give any type of accounting. Check out these statements (thank you to A.P. for obtaining.)

Thomas Kelly, spokesman for JP Morgan Chase: "We've lent some of it. We've not lent some of it. We've not given any accounting of... We have not disclosed that to the public. We're declining to."

Barry Koling, spokesman for Atlanta, Ga.-based SunTrust Banks Inc: "We're not providing dollar-in, dollar-out tracking,"

Tim Deighton, Regions Financial Corp. spokesman: "We manage our capital in its aggregate,"

Kevin Heine, spokesman for Bank of New York Mellon: "We're choosing not to disclose that," Kevin Heine then added to that "I just would prefer if you wouldn't say that we're not going to discuss those details."

The A.P. cornered Carissa Ramirez of Morgan Stanley. She asked to speak under the condition of anonymity, when they refused she replied with ""We are going to decline to comment on your story."

Wendy Walker, a spokeswoman for Dallas-based Comerica Inc: "We're not sharing any other details. We're just not at this time,"

Some of the companies have not yet spent the money, but not those listed. They have been spending the money and refuse to give any type of accountability.

Let's play make believe for a minute. It was so much fun in grade school I just like to keep doing it.

Let's first to the land of reality where you are going to the bank to get a loan. Let's say it goes something like this.

Bank: Hi, how can I help you?

You: I would like $5,000.00 please.

Bank: The purpose for your loan.

You: Go f*** yourself!

Bank: Excuse me?

You: Go f*** yourself. I don't have to tell you how I'm going to spend your money. Now give me the 5 grand a** hole.

Bank: We're calling the police, please leave now.

Okay... now let's go to the land of make believe. I like to call this place ... Congress.

Tax payer: Okay, what can we do for you?

Banks: We want X billion dollars.

Tax payer: Okay, where do you intend to spend this money and how can you assure accountability given the history of your company leading up to now. What is your collateral?

Banks: What? Are you serious. F*** you. We don't have to tell you that.

Tax payer: (90%+ of the citizens) Fine, then we aren't giving you our money. [enter Congress stage left] (get it... left.)

Congress: F*** you tax payer. Hi banks, here's X billion.

Banks: F*** you too Congress, and thanks for the cash. Alright boys let's go! It's time for $450,000 corporate vacations, private luxury jets and Christmas bonus's for us executives.

Ha... I bet the banks thought we alread forgot about that $450,000.00 luxury vacation they took right after receiving their bail out money. That one where a bunch of corporate exec's spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on hotels, massages, etc, right after getting our money.

This is absolutely out of hand. But... I found an agenda here.

I was so proud of the A.P. this morning. This whole time they've been pushing the leftist agenda and fighting for the bail out, emphasizing the urgency and making sure to point out how right-winged law-makers were standing in the way. Then they write this story... they start pointing out how there is not accountability and Wall Street as a whole is acting like criminals. Then I come to this paragraph and discover the real agenda behind the story.

"Pressured by the Bush administration to approve the money quickly, Congress attached nearly no strings on the $700 billion bailout in October. And the Treasury Department, which doles out the money, never asked banks how it would be spent."


And there it is! They could care less what Wall Street is doing with the money. The entire article was a leftist push to further hurt the Bush administration and thus the republican party. They want to make sure the voting public knows who's to blame here. Forget that fact that Bush did push this. They wouldn't talk about that before. They just kept mentioning how his administration is making it too difficult for them to write a real bail out bill. But not now... oh no... now it's completely reversed. If those evil, evil republicans wouldn't have forced us to do this so fast then we wouldn't be getting hosed like this. Democrats, being the responsible party they are, would have haulted the bail out in its tracks until they assured proper accountability was in place. Damn those wascally we-pub-wicans!

I think I'm going to be sick... maybe that's the pizza I left on the counter all night and ate a few minutes ago for lunch. I can't tell.

Alas... I'm growing tired of watching myself type and quite honestly the heart attack I'm having is starting to kill me. You folks have got to do something as well. http://www.congress.org/ Write your elected officials and tell them not to give anymore bail out money to anyone. Tell them to stop everything and reverse everything. Tell them to force accountability on these thieves... wait... thief... acountability... is that an oxymoron? Oh well, I digress.

I bid you good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment